Save, edit and publish draft posts on Workplace
Change platform:Computer Help
You can save posts as drafts to edit or publish them at a later time. You can only save draft posts when you’re posting in a group and not on your own timeline.
Save a draft post:
- Create your post by clicking Write something… in the composer.
- When you want to save the post as a draft, click on the bottom right of your composer.
Edit and publish a draft
To edit or publish your draft posts:
1. Go to the group you created your draft post in and click See Post
2. If you want to edit the post, click Edit
3. Make your updates, then click Save
4. To publish, click Post now
Note: You can only access your draft posts from the groups you created the posts in.